Hayat Vegan A-Z Multivitamin offer the right mix of all the vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients you need each day. Explore!
Vegan A-Z Multivitamin
You’re doing everything you can to eat right, get enough exercise and make good decision for your health. But it is difficult to get everything your body needs every day. Hayat Vegan A-Z Multivitamin may support you achieve your goal of maintaining good health. All Hayat products are registered with The Vegan Society.
Available Now at:
Hayat offers the right mix of all the vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients you need each day.
- A: Vitamin A contributes to good vision, a healthy immune system, and cell growth.
- B-1 (thiamin): Thiamin helps convert carbohydrates to energy and contributes to healthy nerve, muscle, and heart function.
- B-2 (riboflavin): Riboflavin supports growth and overall good health. It helps the body break down carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to produce energy, and it lets oxygen be used by the body.
- B-3 (Niacin): Niacin has been shown to improve cholesterol levels and lower cardiovascular risks, ease arthritis, improve brain function.
- B-6 (Pyridoxine): Like some of the other B vitamins, pyridoxin aids in protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism, brain health, mood health, and aids hemoglobin production.
- Folic Acid: Particularly important to women of child-bearing age, folic acid helps the body produce and maintain new cells. In particular, it helps red blood cell formation and may even prevent birth defects.
- Biotin (B-7): Not produced naturally by the body, biotin is a coenzyme that is good for hair, skin, and nail health.
- B-12: B-12 helps keep the body's nerve and blood cells healthy, and helps prevent megaloblastic anemia, which makes people tired and weak.
- Boron: Boron improves brain function, reduces osteoarthritis symptoms, and helps metabolize insulin.
- C: Vitamin C is not just for colds. You need it every day for the growth, development, and repair of all body tissues. Vitamin C is involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Calcium (Carbonate & Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate): Calcium is good for healthy bones, muscles, nervous system, and heart function.
- Chloride/Potassium Chloride: Potassium is one of the seven essential macro minerals. The human body requires at least 100 milligrams of potassium daily to support key processes and decrease the risk of stroke. It lowers blood pressure, protects against loss of muscle mass, preserves bone mineral density, and reduces the formation of kidney stones.
- Chromium: Chromium improves insulin sensitivity and enhances protein, carbohydrate, and lipid metabolism.
- Copper: Copper aids the body in making red blood cells by helping to absorb iron and maintaining nerve cells and the immune system.
- D-2: You need vitamin D to absorb calcium and promote bone growth. Vitamin D deficiency has now been linked to breast cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, heart disease, depression, weight gain, and other maladies. Multiple studies show that people with higher levels of vitamin D have a lower risk of disease, although they do not definitively prove that lack of vitamin D causes disease—or that vitamin D supplements would lower risk.
- E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate): Vitamin E is key for strong immunity and healthy skin and eyes. In recent years, vitamin E supplements have become popular as antioxidants, substances that protect cells from damage.
- Iodine: Iodine is important for thyroid function, which in turn plays an important role in a wide range of bodily functions, including metabolism, bone health, immune response, and development of the central nervous system.
- Iron: Good for red blood cell production, iron prevents anemia, which can cause fatigue and interfere with hair, skin, and nail health.
- K-1: Vitamin K-1 is useful to promote blood clotting and bone metabolism.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is important for bone formation because it helps with calcium absorption.
- Lutein: Lutein assists in reducing oxidative stresses in the eye and lowering chronic inflammation that can contribute to cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- Lycopene: Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant with many health benefits, including sun protection, improved heart health, and a lower risk of certain types of cancer.
- Manganese: Manganese may improve bone health. It offers strong antioxidant properties that may help to reduce disease risk and reduce inflammation, and it plays a role in blood sugar regulation.
- Molybdenum: Molybdenum is a catalyst for enzymes, fighting inflammatory and autoimmune conditions.
- Nickel: Nickel is used for increasing iron absorption, which helps prevent anemia, and treating weak bones (osteoporosis).
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) (Calcium D-Pantothenate): Good for brain and neurological systems, calcium D-pantothenate helps the brain to be sharper, form memories better, and recall information.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is useful in many functions, such as filtering waste and repairing tissues and cells, as well as building strong bones and teeth, and managing how your body stores and uses energy.
- Selenium: Both zinc and selenium are required for healthy immune function, which makes these nutrients vital for a healthier body.
- Tin: Tin may support general well-being, and an increase in energy.
- Vanadium: Vanadium is a mineral that may help maintaiing healthy levels of blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Zinc: Zinc may be used for colds, but taken regularly can be helpful in regulating overall immune function.
|Amount Per Serving|
|2000-Calorie Diet||% DV**|
|Vitamin A (Betacarotene)||3000 mcg RAE||333%|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||67%|
|Vitamin D-2 (Ergocalciferol)||10 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)||24.78 mg||105%|
|Vitamin K-1 (Phytonadione)||25 mcg||21%|
|Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)||1.5 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)||1.7 mg||131%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B-3)||20 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||2 mg||118%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg||200%|
|Pantothenic Acid (Calcium D - Pantothenate)||10 mg||200%|
|Calcium (Carbonate & Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate)||250 mg||19%|
|Iron (Ferrous Fumarate)||18 mg||100%|
|Phosphorus (Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate)||109 mg||9%|
|Iodine (Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (Oxide)||100 mg||24%|
|Zinc (Oxide)||15 mg||135%|
|Selenium (L- Selenomethionine)||20 mcg||36%|
|Copper (Oxide)||2 mg||222%|
|Manganese (Sulfate)||2 mg||87%|
|Chromium (Chromium Picolinate)||120 mcg||343%|
|Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate)||75 mcg||167%|
|Chloride (Patassium Chloride)||72 mg||3%|
|Potassium Chloride||80 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide. HPMC, Triacetin, FD&C Yellow#6 and Titanium dioxide. (All of the ingredients are from non-animal sources)
Free of gluten, shellfish, egg, fish, peanut, milk, soy, tree nuts, wheat, animal products, byproducts or derivatives.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take one tablet daily with food or as directed by a physician. Consult your physician before taking any dietary supplements.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition, consult your physician before use. Consult your physician if any adverse reactions occur.
Vegan Society: This product is registered with the Vegan Society and is 100% VEGETARIAN and VEGAN. It does NOT contain animal products, by-products, or derivatives.
Food Sensitivity: Does NOT contain dairy, egg, gluten, salt, shellfish, sugar, wheat, or yeast. Store in a cool dry place and keep bottle tightly closed.
Temper Evident: Do not use if tamper proof seal is broken.